Wednesday, September 17, 2008
as a celebrity
The website was so hot! :) And on top of it it listed all of the things going on in my life. My new reality series My New BFF is full of people who are hot in their own way. ;) Lets see I have been at the opening of some new restraunts and clubs here in the past few weeks which was totally fun! Oh and of course if you wanna be hot you would have to have been tanning like me. Lets see i've been up to some interviews with magazines like In Touch Weekly and Entertainment tonight which was totally worth going on and telling the world what my time in prison was like and of course my new show for all of my fans. Oh and like totally i've been wanting to have a duet with my dear friend Britney, but of course we just have to go through the recording process and all that good stuff. :) Also I was thrilled to give an award to Britney at the VMA awards which was totally fun! And of course we went to the after party of the VMA awards. What girl doesn't need a little fun in her life? ;) Oh and lets see I went to the Rosevelt Bar a few days ago and chilled with my sister Nicky. How fun! Oh and like I totally had to stop the documentary screenings of my new documentary which was not at all fun. But I figured that by doing this it would create a bigger stir behind my show. So why not give the fans what they want right? :) Oh and lets see I am starting to feel the emptiness of the partying scene so I guess I need to surround myself with more guys right? :) Anyways I loved the site cuz it's all about me and my going ons so yeah that's hot! http://www.parishiltononline.net/page/4/
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Gosh you are such a slut. Seriously Paris you are the lamest person I have ever seen. All you say is "that's hot," and it might be the most annoying thing ever. You are so fake and clearly are anorexic or just ungodly skinny. You seriously need to learn how to cover up and not have wardrobe malfunctions. Above all you carry around a tiny dog because no one would ever trust you with a living child. Paris you really need to clean it up or you just might go do in history as one of the most air-headed, sleeziest celebrities of all time.
Paris, why are you famous? Really, what are you even good at? You use the phrase "That's hot" way to often and it really doesn't make much sense at all. And are you seriously friends with Britney? It seems like you're friends, then enemies, then friends, then enemies, etc. I highly doubt you even know her middle name, or what a middle name is. You also use way too many smiley faces in places that aren't even necessary, or make sense. It gets to be quite irritating. Go get a life, and some legitimate friends.
Post a Comment